behold the pudding~!
The pudding only came with Japanese instructions but luckily I was able to find some in English. I decided to put together a little ‘how to’ with pictures for anyone else looking for help! ♥ ♥
1. Combine 1.9 L of milk and pudding powder together in a large pot at medium-high heat.
2. Bring pudding mixture to the boil – gently stirring to make sure it does not stick.
3. As soon as it comes to a soft rolling boil take it off the heat.
4. Pour the pudding mix into the bucket and leave it in the fridge for at least 10 hours.
5. After the pudding is set, turn it out into your favourite bowl! Pour the caramel sauce all over the top and ENJOY! ♪
I filmed a little video of the pudding:
This was definitely the most fun I’ve had on a Sunday afternoon for a while!! Our pudding tasted delicious.